Friends List, Hidden Update?

Cowboy Camper

When I check out my Friends at the Geocache Site, the Hides that they've hidden never Update in the Status Bars in their Friends Profiles. The Found caches update, but their Hides do not. What am I missing here on this?

My Profile & Status Bar updates when I find or Hide a new cache, but why do my Friends not show an update for the caches that they have hidden?

I'm sorry if this is a silly question, but when I check out my Friends, I'd like an Accurate Update on the # of caches that they've Hidden listed when I click on the My Friends list.

~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I know, I can get into each Profile for an up to date list at each Friend, but why don't the Statistics update on the Friends page?

I must be missing something here. Please let me know, huh? One of my Friends has hidden 50+ caches, but when I look at my Friends list, he still has Zero (0) shown. Another friend has hidden 12-15, but she also shows a 0 at my friends list. Both of their Finds are updated regularly.

I must be missing something here. Just don't know what it is yet.

Thanks. :blink:

Hello,

This is a known bug. When discovered initially, Groundspeak removed the hidden and found counts from the friends page. In response to complaints, the counts were restored -- recognizing that the information on hidden caches might be wrong. The underlying issue remains on the list of things to be fixed.

In the meantime, there's a thread like this one, once or twice a month, reporting the bug. Thanks very much for the report, and for your patience until it is resolved.

I am closing this duplicate thread - see my recent response quoted above.