Refine Searches?

kovuisking

Ok in breif I think theres a small glitch, I have been on various net servers but none worked with the "Exclude found caches" button...

I dont know if yall know where Im talking about so I will simplify...

Geocaching.com

Hide and seek a cache

Enter Zipcode

SEARCH...

Advanced Search

Enter Zipcode

[x]Exclude your owned or found items from results.<<--Doesnt work

Ok in breif I think theres a small glitch, I have been on various net servers but none worked with the "Exclude found caches" button...

Geocaching.com

Hide and seek a cache

Enter Zipcode

SEARCH...

Advanced Search

Enter Zipcode

It has been nearly a month now and the advanced search feature is still "broken" Is there any hope it will EVER work correctly again?

As a premium member you get much more flexiblity with Pocket Queries anyway - just preview it and you can run as often as you like.

Umm I may be a premium member as of a few days ago, but that doesnt necessarily mean that others are premmies too...

I was hoping for a better answer that applied to everyone. But at least that helped me thank you very much I hope it all gets fixed soon..

I did however in my journeys find one thing that helped and I dont know if it applies to premmies or not but I found yesterday that if you go into your profile and scroll down the side menu of your profile viewer theres a link to "Filter out finds"

Keep me up to date on this!

As a premium member you get much more flexiblity with Pocket Queries anyway - just preview it and you can run as often as you like.

Umm I may be a premium member as of a few days ago, but that doesnt necessarily mean that others are premmies too...

I was hoping for a better answer that applied to everyone. But at least that helped me thank you very much I hope it all gets fixed soon..

I did however in my journeys find one thing that helped and I dont know if it applies to premmies or not but I found yesterday that if you go into your profile and scroll down the side menu of your profile viewer theres a link to "Filter out finds"

Keep me up to date on this!

You can also go to any cache page in the area you are interested in and scroll down to the link for nearby caches that you have not found - that still works.

I agree - this is quite frustrating. Nice to be able to do a quick search of what's new around an area...

Geocaching.com

Hide and seek a cache

Enter Zipcode

SEARCH...

Advanced Search

Enter Zipcode