Not having fun setting up geocache

I took on the series bonus to the Blog Standard series and few years ago and I am now having trouble coming up with ways of reactivating the bonus cache.

The cache in question is GC15081

I have a new cache in place at a new location but can't think of a good way of using the codes from the other caches to unlock the co ords, and be within the current geocaching rules.

Some of the series caches have been archived, so there are now only 4 remaining in different parts of England.

I'd like to get this one active again - its not been found for over a year.

...Some of the series caches have been archived, so there are now only 4 remaining in different parts of England.

I'd like to get this one active again - its not been found for over a year.

Wouldn't it be possible to get the missing bits of code (the ones that were in the now archived caches) put into a couple of new Blog Standard caches somewhere else within the UK?

MrsB

Becuase of the distance geographically of the caches, I broke them down in to three groups.

Originally there was a combination lock and you needed in total three codes from caches designated red blue and green.

(Ie There were more than one red, more than two blue etc)

As the cache got muggled about three times and I don't want to keep buying new locking caches - I've moved it and want to change it to a straight forward puzzle cache where you need missing co ordinate (s) to locate the cache.

Just my suggestion, after looking at that Blog Standard Bonus cache page:

Don't use the Stop the Pigeon cache - Remove that link from the page.

That leaves you with three trad Blog Standard caches, red, blue and green. Each one has one code number in it, so if a cacher finds all three they end up with Red = x, Blue = y, Green = z (I presume ?)

Use those 3 numbers in the formula for the co-ordinates of your Bonus cache.

So your finally equation could be something like N52.29 Red (Red - Blue) Green, W1.57 (Green+Red)Blue Red (or whatever)

MrsB