Selling some coins

Celtic Cache Trio

Hello all. It has been some time since I've been on here. I wanted to let you all know that I have some coins for sale on Ebay right now. All of them are trackable at GC.com.

The reason for the sale... Well some know we have had some bad financial trouble this past year and longer. Well things got bad enough that we lost our house to foreclosure and had to move in with family to try and make it. It lasted a few months but it is time to move on. We have been approved for an apartment and are moving on January 29th (just happened to be my B-Day as well.) These coin sales will help us in two ways. First it will reduce the bulk of what we are taking with us. Second the cash will help off set the move in costs. I hope you all can help us out.

Here is a link to one of them:

Coins for sale

Thanks for your time.

Thank you very much. We are so excited to be getting our own place again. There is so much stress leading up to it. I never want to move again where it is so long until move day. We had to wait 3 total weeks and are down to just under 2 weeks to go.

The apartment is a 2 bed one bath apartment. Newly remodeled with new cabinets, granite counter tops. Dish washer, garbage disposal and lots of places to put things. We need places to put things.

Hello Madonna, we know what it is like to have to move, we moved in the winter in December of all months, so there was no Christmas for us.:) With packing and unpacking , and cutting firewood for heat for winter and stocking and piling it, we bought a huge load of wood to cover for a couple years to help with heating costs. We hope you really like you new place. Hope things look up for you our friends. Your always in our thoughts and prayers.

Hello Madonna, we know what it is like to have to move, we moved in the winter in December of all months, so there was no Christmas for us.:shocked: With packing and unpacking , and cutting firewood for heat for winter and stocking and piling it, we bought a huge load of wood to cover for a couple years to help with heating costs. We hope you really like you new place. Hope things look up for you our friends. Your always in our thoughts and prayers.

Ditto that babe! :)