coin list in sig line

RedShoesGirl

Edit your profile and change signature settings in your account details.

see where it says "visit link" in my sig line? i want that to say "coin list"

how do i do that?! :rolleyes:

Ah.... I see what you mean. If you just type in your URL link it displays "visit link" but if you use the <a ref="YourURL">Coin list</a> html tag you may get it. You may have to use the [ ] instead of < > symbols to indicate html tag.

When I did it and had my sig line finish in gc.com, I had to sign out there. Be sure you are signed out in the forums too. then use gc.com forum line and sign back in here. That was the step I missed.

Its explained also in was one fluttershy's missions from a couple of years ago. She was the organizer.....

When I did it and had my sig line finish in gc.com, I had to sign out there. Be sure you are signed out in the forums too. then use gc.com forum line and sign back in here. That was the step I missed.

Its explained also in was one fluttershy's missions from a couple of years ago. She was the organizer.....

i did the signing out signing in thing. something is wrong in my code.

sigh

sigh

You have to hit the register, not the log in.

sigh

You have to hit the register, not the log in.

it was my code. i did the log out forum, changed the sig code, logged out of geocaching.com, logged back in with what i hoped was the right code, logged back in here and voila.

thanks to ladybee and fluttershy's old instructions. i was able to adapt her instructions to my needs.

it doesn't show all my coins, one has to click on show all at the top of the page, but at least it almost works.

thanks folks!

rsg

Edited by RedShoesGirl