Cheap hide-a-key rocks!

You can get or make a gasket to keep it waterproof.

You could spend more than they are worth for the initial purchase, ($5 on Ebay Vs $4 at Lowes), then spend more time trying to turn a crappy container into one that might be mildly water resistant, or, you could simply start with a non-crappy container such as a soda bottle preform, match container or Bison tube.

Sorry for pointing ya'll in the wrong direction then. I'm new to geocaching and did not know you could get hide-a-rocks that cheap in other places. Just been checking out ebay a lot the past few days and that looked like a good deal. Again, sorry... Thanks for correcting me guys. Have a nice day!
Thanks for trying to be helpful. I think you will see pretty quickly, though, that in general, they are rather poor containers (the don't keep water out very well). Also, once you've seen one, they really look pretty obvious and are not likely to fool many cachers. The really best fake rocks are generally the home made ones, for the simple fact that they are unique. But not everyone has the skills for that sort of task.