Muggles? Final?

Pengueypeny

ok thanks!

and what are TFTC

TRT and NFT?

TFTC = Thanks For The Cache

Never seen the other two

I've never seen TRT and NFT either. The geo lexicon site is good for providing definitions of some of the more commonly used terms and abbreviations but there are lots of phrases and references to types of caches that are very localized. For example, in many areas a certain type of nano cache (about the size of end of ones pinkie with a magnet on one end) is called a "blinkie". I've never heard the term used locally on any of the nano caches I've found but I've seen it frequently in the forums.

ok thanks!

and what are TFTC

TRT and NFT?

TFTC = Thanks For The Cache

Never seen the other two

I've never seen TRT and NFT either. The geo lexicon site is good for providing definitions of some of the more commonly used terms and abbreviations but there are lots of phrases and references to types of caches that are very localized. For example, in many areas a certain type of nano cache (about the size of end of ones pinkie with a magnet on one end) is called a "blinkie". I've never heard the term used locally on any of the nano caches I've found but I've seen it frequently in the forums.

I have never seen the latter two either. Thanks for the explanation re the "blinkies" - here I was, thinking it was a type of light. D'oh!