Delete image

power69

Are you talking about YOUR logs or someone else's logs?
Since anyone can delete individual images from their own logs, I would assume that the request is for cache owners to be able to delete individual (spoiler) images from logs to their own caches.

Ability to delete images from a log WITHOUT having to delete the whole log and start over.

If it's someone elses log, you can delete the whole log, or ask them to delete the image...

If it's yours, go to...

"View log"

then above the image you've uploaded there's a button that says "Edit Image"

then in the upper right is a Trash Can Icon.

Ability to delete images from a log WITHOUT having to delete the whole log and start over.

If it's someone elses log, you can delete the whole log, or ask them to delete the image...

If it's yours, go to...

"View log"

Say i get someones geocoin, I like to place a pic of it in the coins log but I upload the wrong coin pic.

didn't know there was a trash can there. THANKS!

If it's yours, go to...

"View log"

Say i get someones geocoin, I like to place a pic of it in the coins log but I upload the wrong coin pic.

So, you wetre able to find it, was this the answer to your question?

If it's yours, go to...

"View log"

So, you wetre able to find it, was this the answer to your question?

yes that was the answer.

If it's yours, go to...

"View log" then above the image you've uploaded there's a button that says "Edit Image"

Just beware, the picture is still available with the original URL, e.g.

http://img.geocaching.com/track/log/28139a...84a97a4e0b4.jpg

I created a note and added a photo, then deleted the photo. It is gone from the log.

But once you upload something, it is extremely difficult to totally erase it!

This applies to any web page, not just GS.

You can; you just go to your log and click on "View / Edit Logs / Images" below your log, click on the image you want to delete, click "Edit Image", click on the trash can on the top right of the image, and then select yes when prompted to delete.