28th December cache

thehoomer

I’m sure someone will tell me that this isn’t the correct medium for this but here goes anyway………We want to surprise the owner of a (just East of Banbury) cache which has not been completed for exactly a year on 28th December. Thehoomer intend to complete it in all its glory on this date. We are going to do it anyway but if anyone cares to join us (complete with necessary accoutrement), I will bring some mince pies if you bring your own flasks and camera's. It’s not a difficult one and won’t take long but has the potential for a really good post-Yule laugh. For obvious reasons, we don’t want to say which cache it is :laughing: (some of you may already know) but drop us a quick line and we will fill you in. Thanks.

Edited to add that we dont think the CO comes on here, so hopefully, he wont have a clue.

Edited by thehoomer

I really enjoy going for caches that have not been found for a long time and this sounds right up my street. Unfortunately, The Ramblers have already arranged their post Christmas cache trip for that day with DFnJF, The Whitelaws, Moleys and other non-cachers who we hope to convert whilst completing the Epsom Downs series. Enjoy your day though and hope you have a successful hunt.