Where can I buy this Travel GPS geocoin?

Gregg 00SS

A few friends of mine have these geocoins attached to their GPS's to log their miles etc... They found them as part of an FTF prize so they are of no assistance with pointing me in the right direction to purchase one. I've found similar ones, but being the owner of a PN-40 which is bright orange, I think I would kind of like the exact one pictured which is a close match. If anyone knows who sells these, please let me know. Thanks.

BbD6vLQB2kKGrHqMOKjUEq49luDIeBKuPqL.jpg

A few friends of mine have these geocoins attached to their GPS's to log their miles etc... They found them as part of an FTF prize so they are of no assistance with pointing me in the right direction to purchase one. I've found similar ones, but being the owner of a PN-40 which is bright orange, I think I would kind of like the exact one pictured which is a close match. If anyone knows who sells these, please let me know. Thanks.

BbD6vLQB2kKGrHqMOKjUEq49luDIeBKuPqL.jpg

www.coinsandpins.com name: travel gps tag

www.cachezone.eu name: travel gps tag

I have just tried activating my Travel GPS coin but coinsandpins.com doesn't seem to be working. Anyone got any ideas of what the code is?

Their servers are down after some maintenance work. It's unusual it's taken this long to fix but ... it happens.

Edited by Droo

Thanks for the replies, coincodes doesn't recognise the tracking number and coinsandpins still not working. Hopefully it'll get sorted soon.

Will the activation code be unique to each coin or will it be generic like on the travel bugs eg. Travel. I've tried everything likely obvious one to no avail, I was hoping someone who may have one would have the answer.