Can cache info / satelitte photos be mailed to soldier in Afghanistan?

I'm unable to register at the Military Geocaching Association website for some reason. (We are military family.) It keeps telling me I have wrong Confirmation Code.

So, I'm asking this here. I have a friend deployed to Camp Phoenix, just outside of Kabul, Afghanistan. He has very limited online access time, so I don't want him to waste it by trying to look up cache info. First, I don't even think he really knows about geocaching, but I thought it would be something fun for him to do since there seem to be 2 caches on Camp Phoenix.

I wanted to print out the cache pages for him. Since I don't think he has a GPS with him, I wanted to put the coordinates into Google Earth, mark the location of the cache, & print a satellite photo for him and mail it all to him in the next care package.

Since the location of Camp Phoenix is no secret to the enemy, and satellite photos of it & all the buildings are readily available online & on Google Earth, I figured it wasn't any security breach to mail coordinates & satellite photos. Right?

So, can I send it? What do others think?

We also have another friend in Iraq who is ordering a GPS from Amazon so he can do some caching while there. ;)

I'm unable to register at the Military Geocaching Association website for some reason. (We are military family.) It keeps telling me I have wrong Confirmation Code.

So, I'm asking this here. I have a friend deployed to Camp Phoenix, just outside of Kabul, Afghanistan. He has very limited online access time, so I don't want him to waste it by trying to look up cache info. First, I don't even think he really knows about geocaching, but I thought it would be something fun for him to do since there seem to be 2 caches on Camp Phoenix.

I wanted to print out the cache pages for him. Since I don't think he has a GPS with him, I wanted to put the coordinates into Google Earth, mark the location of the cache, & print a satellite photo for him and mail it all to him in the next care package.

Since the location of Camp Phoenix is no secret to the enemy, and satellite photos of it & all the buildings are readily available online & on Google Earth, I figured it wasn't any security breach to mail coordinates & satellite photos. Right?

We also have another friend in Iraq who is ordering a GPS from Amazon so he can do some caching while there. :)

You could pdf the cache pages and GE maps, and either email them or put them on an SD card?

Cute pdf is a good free pdf maker, if you don't already have one installed...

We also have another friend in Iraq who is ordering a GPS from Amazon so he can do some caching while there. :)

You could pdf the cache pages and GE maps, and either email them or put them on an SD card?

Cute pdf is a good free pdf maker, if you don't already have one installed...

That's an idea. His personal laptop is fried so he didn't take it with him....but I'm sure in his job he has access to one or a buddy has one. He's not out in the field - but rather stays at the camp.

Still wondering about the paper / snail mail method for right now though if anyone knows the answer.