other geocachers

cachehunny

hi all, i've been geocaching for about 2 months now and to be quite honest with you i'm getting a bit bored of it being just me and my dog, i'd love to go hunting with like minded people , as long as you don't mind my dog or my children being there then maybe i was thinking if there were any other dog loving parents for us to go with, that would be great, the little ones don't enjoy the wet weather hunting that much so it's just myself and my trusty canine, i live in leatherhead in surrey so if there is anyone else in the area , i tend to go only on weekends as i work 5 days a week from dawn till dusk, and i would love to try night time hunting but for obvious reasons wouldn't want to go on my own, so again anyone going on night time hunts i would love to tag along

anyway happy hunting fellow hunters

muttitt

hi all, i've been geocaching for about 2 months now and to be quite honest with you i'm getting a bit bored of it being just me and my dog, i'd love to go hunting with like minded people , as long as you don't mind my dog or my children being there then maybe i was thinking if there were any other dog loving parents for us to go with, that would be great, the little ones don't enjoy the wet weather hunting that much so it's just myself and my trusty canine, i live in leatherhead in surrey so if there is anyone else in the area , i tend to go only on weekends as i work 5 days a week from dawn till dusk, and i would love to try night time hunting but for obvious reasons wouldn't want to go on my own, so again anyone going on night time hunts i would love to tag along

muttitt

I'll second Marty's response - head straight to the SEcaching forum! We're an active and friendly bunch and have lots of joint caching trips. We're in reigate ourselves, so not far at all, and we may be out this weekend while babysitting three large dogs for the weekend - will let you know!

there is also a monthly Surrey meet - next one is Dorking in January (we're skipping Xmas) so pop along if you can! All we do is sit in a pub and talk!

muttitt

I'll second Marty's response - head straight to the SEcaching forum! We're an active and friendly bunch and have lots of joint caching trips. We're in reigate ourselves, so not far at all, and we may be out this weekend while babysitting three large dogs for the weekend - will let you know!

there is also a monthly Surrey meet - next one is Dorking in January (we're skipping Xmas) so pop along if you can! All we do is sit in a pub and talk!

oh that's excellent thanks for that you guys, i'm hoping to hunt out the rest of the series, ' mickleham ramblers ' on sunday , i don't know if you guys have done that one yet , but i only managed to find the 1st one so i'm going back to do the other 5 and the bonus, i'm quite excited

catching up in January sounds great just let me know when and where, and pub sounds all the better