Deleting Favorites From Garmin Nuvi 205

BADFISH2

I have recently moved to paperless caching using GSAK and I love it. My problem is that I will delete old favorites, both old caches and various destinations, but they reappear after I connect to my computer. Besides navigating into the GPS while it is plugged in via Windows manager and deleting the old favorites, is there another way or something that I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

The very short time we have had our Nuvi 205 I have learned alot & with the help here & a local friend. I have been deleting the caches on our's by connecting the Nuvi to the computer. Going in the POILoader & while going thru like going to load it with caches, I check the box to "Remove all previously installed custom POI's from your device" & click next & so on. They all will be removed & then I going in my GSAK & reload it with caches we want.

Sure would be nice to be able to delete the caches as they are found from the unit it's on the Touch Screen, But I guess got to spend more $$ for that,,,lol