Does anyone know this puzzle cache in California?

GordEtob

I'm heading down to California next week for a vacation and plan to get some caching in. One is a mystery cache I had put aside to do if I ever get down there -- but I've lost the printout! The name eludes me and I can't even remember which city it's in! All I can remember is that you have to go into an old warehouse and look through many containers to find the cache. There was nothing to solve beforehand, as the co-ordinates were given.

Does this vague description ring a bell with anyone?

Thanks,

GordEtob

I'm heading down to California next week for a vacation and plan to get some caching in. One is a mystery cache I had put aside to do if I ever get down there -- but I've lost the printout! The name eludes me and I can't even remember which city it's in! All I can remember is that you have to go into an old warehouse and look through many containers to find the cache. There was nothing to solve beforehand, as the co-ordinates were given.

Thanks,

GordEtob

There is a cache in Sonora , California called Holy Macro (GC17WY1). It kinda sounds like the cache you are looking for but this cache is a Traditional cache. I hope this helps you out.

Thanks,

GordEtob

There is a cache in Sonora , California called Holy Macro (GC17WY1). It kinda sounds like the cache you are looking for but this cache is a Traditional cache. I hope this helps you out.

"HOLY MACRO"!!! THAT'S THE ONE!!! B) Thank you VERY much, SB Junky! And I didn't even have the right cache type! Sadly, though, I don't think I'm going to be able to make it to Sonora -- it's a bit too far east of San Francisco/Oakland. But you never know, I just might be able to swing it....