Maui Caching!

Love

Yay, my mom and I just booked a trip to Maui! So please let me know what caches are must-finds. I've started a bookmark list, but I'd love to hear from people who live there or who have visited to know which ones I can't miss.

And if there are non-caching must-see locations, please let me know about those too. :)

Aloha!

Yay, my mom and I just booked a trip to Maui! So please let me know what caches are must-finds. I've started a bookmark list, but I'd love to hear from people who live there or who have visited to know which ones I can't miss.

And if there are non-caching must-see locations, please let me know about those too. :)

Aloha!

I really enjoyed Viking Rock and Turtle Bay. There are aeveral virtual caches that were also very interesting. Its not too hard to load all of perhaps 100 caches on the island. Then while your driving around it will be easy to find those little blue beach access signs since there is a cache at nearly every one. Many of those are in very private areas and would be hard to find. Aloha

And if there are non-caching must-see locations, please let me know about those too. :lol:

Aloha!

I really enjoyed Viking Rock and Turtle Bay. There are aeveral virtual caches that were also very interesting. Its not too hard to load all of perhaps 100 caches on the island. Then while your driving around it will be easy to find those little blue beach access signs since there is a cache at nearly every one. Many of those are in very private areas and would be hard to find. Aloha

I agree with fisnjack. Viking Rock was great!