Problems with "Find caches along a route"

BenGeo'en

Hi all,

I’m having some problems with “Find caches along a route”. Every time I enter a search like Seattle to Spokane or just Spokane I get something like 16 pages and the first page is just fine, but when I try to go to the second page or click next, I either get nothing or it takes me to the regular page that has routes for New York. I have used this feature many times in the past so it is nothing new to me but this is the first time I’ve used it in the last 6 months and I’m not sure something changed. Any help!!! As I’m back on vacation and I really like this feature. By the way, I have tried it on three different computers, one with Windows 7 and two with XP and the same thing happens every time.

I can't believe that we are the only two people who have this problem. To report the problem I offer the following:

I have tried using two different computers on two different networks running two different operating systems and two different browsers and the same problem happens.

Home computer is a laptop using Windows Vista Home Premium, service pack 2. The browser is Firefox version 3.5.5.

Work computer is a desktop using Window XP Pro, Service pack 3. The browser is Internet Explorer 7.

Trying to be very specific, I try to find an existing route by searching with a key word or location, it does not matter which I select. After the search is complete, a list of possibilities are displayed, I can view each one on the first page without a problem, but then I select "next" and when the screen refreshes, only the random route map and column headings are displayed, there are no routes listed and there is no line at the bottom allowing me to select next, previous or a page number.

Can't anyone out there tell us what is going on? I would rather find an existing route than recreate a route that already exists.

Thanks for any help.