I've lost a Travelbug!

nigecube

I've done the unthinkable and managed to lose a travel bug. I lost it whilst I was staying with friends in a holiday cottage and have spent the last few weeks contacting everybody in my party and the owner of the cottage to see if they could track the bug down. Alas, no luck.

I've been unable to log that I've found/lost the TB as I did not note it's number before it went missing. Is there a protocol I have to follow when something like this happens?

Apologies to those following the bug on it's journey. There's no excuses and no palming it off as a newbie error - it was plain and simple stupidity on my part.

Edited by nigecube

Check the backpack. Check the car. Call the car rental company if you rented, look in your suitcase. Were there any children involved? Check their pockets. Check your laundry pile. Then email the owner and explain. They most likely have a copy tag they can release. If it shows up, offer to send it back to them.