Oregon 'elevation plot' bug ?

Rifty

This has been bugging me for a while now. If you go into track manager and select a track (either a recorded one or one you've yet to follow, it doesn't matter), you then get a screen which has the following options : view map, elevation plot, show on map, set color etc

Now if you select 'view map', as expected, you see a map of that track. HOWEVER, if you select 'elevation plot', I'd expect to see an elevation plot of that track - UH URGH ! :D What you actually see is the elevation plot for the currently recorded track. :D Surely this must be a bug ?! (It doesn't matter what map set is loaded, be it basemap, topo gb or discoverer).

Someone tellme I'm not going mad !

Oregon 300, back on 3.20 after 3.22 (which was the same). You're sure this is for a saved track, not the current tracklog ?

I select a track:-

129.jpg

Select 'elevation plot' (this should be around 14,000ft over 141 miles):-

139.jpg

I select another track:-

148.jpg

And get the same:-

153.jpg

Which disappears to 0 if I clear the current tracklog via the setup, reset option. As you can see from the scale and the graph, the total ascent figure is just nonsense.

Edited by Rifty