Coins In Action

Chickahominy

I have run across three coins belonging to other posters here on the Geocoin Forums. I always let go a little giggle from deep inside when I recognize the owner's name as a fellow coiner. :anibad::blink: Do others feel the same way? Do the owners of the coins mind if we post links to their coins here??

In the meantime, I'd like to post a link to a coin that is in a cache 99 miles from my home. :( It's owner is 57Chevy.

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?ID=748177

I have run across three coins belonging to other posters here on the Geocoin Forums. I always let go a little giggle from deep inside when I recognize the owner's name as a fellow coiner. :(:anibad: Do others feel the same way? Do the owners of the coins mind if we post links to their coins here??

<snip>

I am the same way. I'll start making a note of it when I ome across coins of people who's names I recognize. It always makes me smile, and I think I would enjoy seeing that people I know are seeing my travellers as well.

Me too, I find it extra fun since i live in Sweden. It do happen I fins some coins or TBs with an ownersname I recognize from here. Always fun.

I can not remember any now though without looking it up but it has happened.

Looked up quick and among others I have had a Tennesse Jed travelling coin here.

grodan Karin

I have a coin in Sweden, TB2X8ZJ. In the hands of a cacher right now. It's supposed to be going to Iceland. Manbe you can help :(

Hey! Thanks 57Chevy for sending the coin my way. I posted a note :) and will be on the look out for your coin. :(

Here is another coin I was happy to move along. AtlantaGal handed it off to me to drop somewhere. ;) Very pretty pathtag transporter. I envied AG's pathtag. A new design? The Georgia peach sitting underneath the Palmetto and Crescent Moon of SC :):D

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.as...67-e2b222d789be