Premium member without PayPal or Credit Card?

Kadhira

Dear Cachers,

I have long thought about becoming a premium member and now I got myself to decide I found out, that I actually can't, because I neither have a credit card nor use paypal. And I don't want to change that. Is there another possibility? I really hope so.

Thank you for your answers.

Kadhira

I have long thought about becoming a premium member and now I got myself to decide I found out, that I actually can't, because I neither have a credit card nor use paypal. And I don't want to change that. Is there another possibility? I really hope so.

Arrange with another geocacher who has a credit card or Paypal account, and pay them to give you a gift membership.

Dear Cachers,

Kadhira

You can pay by check, but you'll have to get the address from TPTB because I don't remember what it is.

Dear Cachers,

Kadhira

You can pay by check, but you'll have to get the address from TPTB because I don't remember what it is.

As you can see I am a Charter member and have always paid by check. As soon as I get the notice, I set down and send them a check. Sorry, I don't remember the address and as suggested above get it from Groundspeak. Dick, W7WT

Simply send a check or money order for $30.00 to:

Groundspeak

Attn: Renewals

2127 5th Ave

Seattle, WA 98121

Make sure you print your user name clearly on the check so that it's known which accoungt to apply the PM to.

Hope that helps you as I just sent my check 2 days ago for my PM.

Edited by HC Venturer

Simply send a check or money order for $30.00 to:

Groundspeak

Attn: Renewals

2127 5th Ave

Seattle, WA 98121

Make sure you print your user name clearly on the check so that it's known which accoungt to apply the PM to.

Hope that helps you as I just sent my check 2 days ago for my PM.

Shhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Don't send too many muggles Jeremy's way! <_<

Edited by DENelson83