RSS Feeds With Other Companies

the_bell_dingers

Geocaching is a very high tech sport. So, to stay with the times, I suggest that a RSS Feed with other websites like Google, and Yahoo could get more people into geocaching. This could also benefit the forms also. All they would need to do is check the rss feed in the websites and learn what hot topics are being discussed in the form.

So lets put today's tech to good use for geocachers everywhere!

Geocaching is a very high tech sport. So, to stay with the times, I suggest that a RSS Feed with other websites like Google, and Yahoo could get more people into geocaching.

And what do you propose the content of this feed be? In what way do you think it would get more people into geocaching? So far all you're asking for is buzzword compliance, which is a waste of effort.
This could also benefit the forms also. All they would need to do is check the rss feed in the websites and learn what hot topics are being discussed in the form.

Go to the front page and look at the bottom-left corner.

It's a suggestion, I don't know the details. Groundspeak can figure that out. I just gave an idea.

What you said was "publish an RSS feed."

An RSS feed is useless without content. You must have some idea of what would go in there to come up with the idea. Otherwise, as I said, it's nothing more than buzzword compliance - "we've got an RSS feedwith nothing of value in it. But we've got one!"

Geocaching is a very high tech sport. So, to stay with the times, I suggest that a RSS Feed with other websites like Google, and Yahoo could get more people into geocaching. This could also benefit the forms also. All they would need to do is check the rss feed in the websites and learn what hot topics are being discussed in the form.

This is one of those cases where I know what all of the individual words mean, but the sentence makes no sense whatsoever. What is "an RSS feed with other websites"? Does it involve recharging the dilithium crystals?