Paperless Caching

I recently tried out a Lowrance Endura Sierra. I liked the paperless features and loved the GPSr in general, but hated the touch screen (not easy to read). Is there a good GPSr out there that A. is paperless, B. has an easily read screen (no touch screens), and C. has updatable maps (annually)? Thanks.

DeLorme has a series of units (PN Series) which should do you quite well!!

Can I get a definition of paperless? Specifically “Logs”, if it doesn’t include recent logs does that still mean paperless?

I use a Triton 1500 and a 500. I have to say I can see the 1500's screen easily in direct sunlight but the 500 is brighter no doubt.

Both of these give me Cache data such as

Name

ID

Short and long Description

Hint

But no logs. I use cacheberry for that. Best $15 bucks ive ever spent to be fully paperless even without a cell signal.

Can I get a definition of paperless? Specifically “Logs”, if it doesn’t include recent logs does that still mean paperless?

I use a Triton 1500 and a 500. I have to say I can see the 1500's screen easily in direct sunlight but the 500 is brighter no doubt.

Both of these give me Cache data such as

Name

ID

Short and long Description

Hint

But no logs. I use cacheberry for that. Best $15 bucks ive ever spent to be fully paperless even without a cell signal.

If you want logs and all that, download SpoilerSync

I recently tried out a Lowrance Endura Sierra. I liked the paperless features and loved the GPSr in general, but hated the touch screen (not easy to read). Is there a good GPSr out there that A. is paperless, B. has an easily read screen (no touch screens), and C. has updatable maps (annually)? Thanks.

I already had an Etrex and didn't want to buy a new GPS so got iGeoCacher for my iPod. This is working great for me.

I just got a DeLorme PN-40 and so far I love it. I haven't tried it in the field yet, so I will post again when I do.

I just got a DeLorme PN-40 and so far I love it. I haven't tried it in the field yet, so I will post again when I do.

Congrats!! Remember that DeLorme has a very helpful forums here which also has step-by-step prcedures for loading caches and maps to your unit from T8. Also, many here can help too!