Update on me (:

scavok

Not a concern for most people, but just wanted to give a notice to others that I am very very sorry for being so late on things lately. Amongst the finer points of starting a divorce I ended up without internet access or even a physical address for the past couple weeks. I decided it wasn't worth the risk of mailing out bundles of coins without a return address :P

To everyone that I owe trades to, they will be mailed out tomorrow 8-17-09

To those that I owe replacements to for paid orders (damaged or lost orders), they will be mailed out over the next two days 8-17 and 8-18 as the coins are unpacked

To the journey coin buyers: the coins are in hand and now that I have access to my databases again I can print out orders and will ship out the hundreds of coins over the course of this next week. To put things into perspective - I haven't even been able to pay the mint since I didn't have a working bank account connected to my paypal!

All is well now and other than being a bit behind, my geocaching and coining life is returning to normal.

Just wait to see what coinage I've got coming at you all now :lol:

Edited by scavok

Sorry to hear about the big D. I don't have any trades or purchases outstanding with you but I've been with enough people whose divorce became an excuse to unleash unearthly evil. Best wishes on getting through yours unscathed or at least minimally

We are so sorry to hear your sad news, we thought maybe you were busy with school and pharmacy! (wish it had been that) :P Here's wishing you the best during this difficult time and we will be looking forward anxiously for your new/future beauties. All our best, julia and family

This is a personal matter that should not be in these forums. I'm sorry for your personal troubles, but I'm closing this thread. If you have individual coin sale threads to update, please post in those threads, so the people who ordered them know where to find their updates. Your very personal details should be discussed offline.