Oregon & Download Problem

Latta & Lodia

I downloaded a cartridge file to my desktop and can't move it to my GPS or to the Wherigo Builder. It's supposed to be quite simple but not for me.

Any ideas? :D

That is the problem, where is the destination folder located and how do I access it?

:P I finally figured it out. I had to create a folder on my C: drive and didn't realize that as soon as I moved the file there it was loaded on the unit. Thanks for your help.

I downloaded a cartridge file to my desktop and can't move it to my GPS or to the Wherigo Builder. It's supposed to be quite simple but not for me.

Any ideas? :o

That is the problem, where is the destination folder located and how do I access it?

:) I finally figured it out. I had to create a folder on my C: drive and didn't realize that as soon as I moved the file there it was loaded on the unit. Thanks for your help.

;) Can you explain all of that in english so that I can get my Wherigo files from my desktop to my Oregon 500t? I did a R click on the Wherigo file, send to> the G: Oregon unit but it doesn't show up. I don't have a drag and drop because even when I plug my oregon in it doesn't show up on my desktop.

Thanks for any assistance! You can help me go from this :) to this :laughing: !

:) I finally figured it out. I had to create a folder on my C: drive and didn't realize that as soon as I moved the file there it was loaded on the unit. Thanks for your help.

;) Can you explain all of that in english so that I can get my Wherigo files from my desktop to my Oregon 500t? I did a R click on the Wherigo file, send to> the G: Oregon unit but it doesn't show up. I don't have a drag and drop because even when I plug my oregon in it doesn't show up on my desktop.

Any ideas? :)

:laughing: I finally figured it out. I had to create a folder on my C: drive and didn't realize that as soon as I moved the file there it was loaded on the unit. Thanks for your help.

Thanks for any assistance! You can help me go from this :o to this :lol: !

:anibad: Got it! I was using firefox, so I opened IE, clicked save file then found the Wherigo file on the garmin oregon device and clicked save- simple as that! :)

I didn't realize that the Wherigo builder was to create a "game" and I was trying to load a cartridge into it.

I created a folder on my C: drive called "Wherigo" and drug the cartridge from the desktop to that folder. When I plugged in my Oregon it automatically loaded the cartridge into the unit.

I hope this helps, if not give me a shout