Map of Found GeoCaches

AtLeast3

:laughing: I travel a lot in my work and have found geocaching to be a great way to spend weekends and evenings while on the road. Is there a way to map all of the geocaches that I've found? Haven't found a lot but would be interesting to see them on a world map.

Thanks

AtLeast3

Do what I did: get a personal Travel Bug, back-dip it through all your finds in the order you found them, and then when you check your trackables, there will be a map in there showing your finds and the mileage you've covered. Check out my accound to see what I'm talking about. It will cost you a TB to do this, but they aren't too expensive. I got mine when I was in the 40's for finds, like you, and it took a little while to back-log it through all my previous finds, but it wasn't that bad.

Load a file in to Google Earth......

Open Google Earth.

File > Open

Make sure you click the drop down to open .gpx files. Select your file and view all the caches you have been to.

Do what I did: get a personal Travel Bug, back-dip it through all your finds in the order you found them, and then when you check your trackables, there will be a map in there showing your finds and the mileage you've covered. Check out my accound to see what I'm talking about. It will cost you a TB to do this, but they aren't too expensive. I got mine when I was in the 40's for finds, like you, and it took a little while to back-log it through all my previous finds, but it wasn't that bad.

If you cache regularly that will get old quick.