My PQs stopped coming

Fuzz Puppy

Hello,

I set up my PQ to be e-mailed on a daily basis. That worked okay for about a week, then they stopped coming. I received my last PQ on 7/12, although at the site it says it was last generated on 7/13. Why would that happen?

I looked at my PQ profile and it's still there, with all the days of the week still checked although the attributes to exclude were re-set to none. I re-edited the PQ slightly, submitted, and while the results can be viewed on the website, it's been about an hour and nothing has arrived. Maybe they're unusually busy today, but in the past, I received my PQ w/in a few minutes.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

With it coming every day like that, sometimes your ISP will consider that spam. Maybe try checking your spam filters. What service delivers your email? Gmail seems to be a good solution.

EDITED to add that I just ran a PQ, it ran in about 60 seconds and is sitting in my web mail folder. The PQ server seems fine.

Edited by mtn-man

With it coming every day like that, sometimes your ISP will consider that spam. Maybe try checking your spam filters. What service delivers your email? Gmail seems to be a good solution.

EDITED to add that I just ran a PQ, it ran in about 60 seconds and is sitting in my web mail folder. The PQ server seems fine.

There is also the queuing problem. Your PQ is placed in the queue based on when it last ran. The longer ago that it ran, the earlier it runs in the queue. If you run your PQ daily, it gets pushed further back each day. At some point it may even get pushed back over 24 hours so that it doesn't run at all.

True. Since I never run daily PQ's, I cannot test that. Still, since mine ran and was delivered in around 60 seconds on a Friday before 9 PM Pacific Time, the backlog should not be that great. My guess is that it would probably be an ISP problem since the first post talks about this going on for about a week now.

True. Since I never run daily PQ's, I cannot test that. Still, since mine ran and was delivered in around 60 seconds on a Friday before 9 PM Pacific Time, the backlog should not be that great. My guess is that it would probably be an ISP problem since the first post talks about this going on for about a week now.

Both are possible, mine especially if there has been a problem with the PQ server.

Before notifications, I had set up a New Cache PQ to run daily. That was pushed back quite a ways in just a few weeks before I realized I could preview it without having to run it. I have no idea how far back a daily PQ gets pushed nowadays.

As written in an other post, I have the exact same problem!

I haven't received any PQ since July 14th.

I tried with my internet provider email, with a gmail and hotmail and nothing come through. I tried smaller request, very simple one, etc. NOTHING!

Who should I write to? I am leaving for Florida in 4 days and I really would like to have a route in my GPS before leaving!

As written in an other post, I have the exact same problem!

I haven't received any PQ since July 14th.

I tried with my internet provider email, with a gmail and hotmail and nothing come through. I tried smaller request, very simple one, etc. NOTHING!

Who should I write to? I am leaving for Florida in 4 days and I really would like to have a route in my GPS before leaving!

By saying the exact same problem, do you mean that you have a PQ set to run daily? If so, copy that and submit the copy. That should generate immediately.

The other thing to check is to see if the PQ was run (check the date on the right side of the PQ screen). If it has not run, then the problem is not with your ISP, but lies elsewhere. If it has run, then, more likely than not, the problem is with your ISP.

Hi All,

My PQs were not stuck in the spam filter. I don't know what the problem was, but suspect it might have been b/c it was run on a daily basis. Since then, I set one PQ to run on M, W, and F, set up a second identical PQ to run on T, R, and Sat, and a third identical PQ to run on Sun. Been doing this for a couple of weeks, and I've been getting a PQ each day since then, although sometimes early in the morning, sometimes late in the afternoon.

Thanks.