Trenton ONtario Geocacheing

Nunaki

I have just been posted here to the trenton, Ontario area with the military and was woundering if there where any groups or other cachers that get together for group hunts? If anyone is interested or knows anyone that does this it would be great to make some new friends to getocahce with in the area.

I have just been posted here to the trenton, Ontario area with the military and was woundering if there where any groups or other cachers that get together for group hunts? If anyone is interested or knows anyone that does this it would be great to make some new friends to getocahce with in the area.

Nunaki,

I don't know if there are any formal groups in Trenton, but there certainly are some keen geocachers there. I am in Kingston, and we have an informal group--Kingston Area Geocachers--and we are known to head over to Belleville and Trenton area for caching. Check us out at kingstongeocaching.com There are a few Trenton area cachers who frequent our forum.

Cheers,

--SG

Our son Al Caldazar is on base in Trenton. Check out his profile and send him a PM. He's not avid, but he likes to get out now and then and an extra set of eyes can come in handy!

Thanks for the heads up on that Landsharkz. I might send him a message too when I plan to be in Trenton again. I have a ton of caches still to do there... ;-)