How to delete favorites in NUVI (650)

AlohaBra and MaksMom

I used to have a Nuvi 660. It only allowed deletions one at a time or enmasse if you went to maintenance mode and reset all your settings (except the password). To go into M mode, you touched and held one of the corners of the screen as the unit powered on. I don't recall which corner and I don't know if it will work on the 650. Good luck.

:ph34r:

Hi, Myself I have gleaned a lot of info from the site listed...... I mucked around a lot of the forums gathering info before I brought a 255W (Which Fits My Needs To A "T")

BTW, I bought a 255W for my daughter for car use. Pricing is good now.

Edited reply...I think I can close this issue/thread...read some of the forums and found a solution.

I found that I can edit the gpx file in Garmin\GPX on the unit with Easy GPX software and then save the new file back to the Garmin. Actually to do it properly, I moved the file to my desktop and then edited it and then copied back to the Garmin. However, using the NUVI macro to make custom POIs, will result in waypoints stored in the Favorites also.

Edited by alohabra