West Coast Trip...which caches to do?

GamesRmeLife

So I am coming to the states on a elongated trip. A few weeks in Los Angeles county followed by a trip up the coast through Oregon, Washington and Vancouver.

SO which caches can I absolutely not miss?

I already have noted the APE cache..but I would appreciate any more recommendations. And also any links to West Coast cache ratings could be well used!

Thanks for your help...

GamesRmeLife

So I am coming to the states on a elongated trip. A few weeks in Los Angeles county followed by a trip up the coast through Oregon, Washington and Vancouver.

SO which caches can I absolutely not miss?

I already have noted the APE cache..but I would appreciate any more recommendations. And also any links to West Coast cache ratings could be well used!

Thanks for your help...

GamesRmeLife

Just curious, why in the world would you want to spend a few weeks in Los Angeles? I guess I've spent enough time up there that I don't want to visit unless absolutely necessary. I don't mean to beat down on LA, but I think you'd be much happier caching in San Diego. Granted, San Diego does not have Disneyland or Hollywood, but we have a world-class Zoo, Sea World is not bad, great beaches and fewer traffic jams. As for caches, see the San Diego Consensus Favorites. I hope you have a great trip and find many caches.

D!

Hi thanks for the advice...I am in LA visiting friends...and unfortunately will be travfelling north rather than south to San Diego.

As to what type of caches I like...first priority would be the ones that lead to the best views. Secondly the wild and wacky!!

I can't hit hundreds so if you had to pick a handful on the way up the coast which would they be.

(And still trying to find a site that rates caches...any links???)

Thanks you so very much for any replies

Games x