GeoCoin Logging Problem

PawPawGreybeard

You have to place the coin in the cache when you are logging. After placing your log, you have to grab it again and so on

OK, so I can't go back and start with my first find update it, I have to start from this point and go forward? :D

Yeah I believe so, I dont think you can roll back the logs so that you could track milage like you are thinking, from your first find until now. I think you would just have to do so from this point on, someone may know better though and hopefully post it up. I would be curious to see if this is possible as well. Good luck and keep us posted on what you find! :D

You have to place the coin in the cache when you are logging. After placing your log, you have to grab it again and so on

OK, so I can't go back and start with my first find update it, I have to start from this point and go forward? :D

You can write a note like "coin log", "coin drop", "pling" or something like this instead of a second log for your earlier founds. You can delete this note later, the visit of your coin in this cache will not be removed!

Im not sure, but maybe you have to edit the activation-date of your coin for logging caches earlier than the activation-date,

Hope you will understand my english :D

wenzelbub

Edited by wenzelbub

You can.

Post a note on the previous cache(s) using your Found It date. Include a short explanation of what you are doing - Select your coin and drop. Once you do this you will get the option to delete the note. (Deleting the cache note will not affect the coin tracking)

Access the coin page and Retrieve it using the same date (should default)

Continue ad nauseum until you backlog all your previous finds.

Edit: The activation date of the coin doesn't matter. Unless you want to back-date that as well.

Edited by BlueDeuce

You can.

Post a note on the previous cache(s) using your Found It date. Include a short explanation of what you are doing - Select your coin and drop. Once you do this you will get the option to delete the note. (Deleting the cache note will not affect the coin tracking)

Access the coin page and Retrieve it using the same date (should default)

Continue ad nauseum until you backlog all your previous finds.

Edit: The activation date of the coin doesn't matter. Unless you want to back-date that as well.

Thanks BlueDeuce,

It worked great, a little time consuming though. I'm glad, kinda, that I'm still a newbie and only had 20 caches to log and not 200.

Thanks Again, :D

You can write a note like "coin log", "coin drop", "pling" or something like this instead of a second log for your earlier founds. You can delete this note later, the visit of your coin in this cache will not be removed!

Im not sure, but maybe you have to edit the activation-date of your coin for logging caches earlier than the activation-date,

Hope you will understand my english :D

Thanks,

After I read DlueDeuce's reply I understood your English better. :)

wenzelbub