Landsharkz 09 Personal coin

Landsharkz

I find it hard to believe we didn't announce this coin, but I can find no thread, so I guess it is so! If TPTB find an old thread then please feel free to make this one go 'poof'!

a8b7392a-0b3c-4fdc-9c95-edb78e3cbd2f.jpg

Chris designed this awesome personal coin for us - there are three versions, Blue, Green and an APPLE*. Only the Blue and Green are for public sale.

The APPLE* has very limited enamel revealing details which are hidden beneath the solid IHE paint on the other two versions. This is a deviation from previous coins which had translucent paint with details that you could see. I know that the folks in the Yellow House in Murfreesboro all took home an APPLE* version and we also handed some out from our booth at GWVII.

We have Blue and Green versions of this coin for sale for $12.00 CAD.

Specs:

This coin is shaped (and also round)!

Size: 51.2 x 42 mm

Thickness: 3.5mm

Black Nickel plating

Trackable with a custom icon

Paint techniques involved included a new pearlescent effect on the shark. This is subtle, but a nice added touch. Now that we've tested this out, watch for more pearlescent on future Landsharkz designed and produced coins!

* APPLE = Artist and Producer's Personal Limited Edition

Thanks guys!

We haven't photographed the APPLE, but I'll see if I can slip it under the lens next time Chris is photographing coins.

Great job Helen and Chris! :D:) So when are you guys heading out this way again? ;)

Hmmm... with that son of ours in Trenton we will likely get out there again one of these days. I've got my eye on some caches around Kingston area so we may have to plan a visit to his temporary home turf one of these days!