Peskey Nano containers

I don't know about ya'll out there, but I find nano containers rather fun to find. Sure their hard, but that is what makes them fun, for me at least. My first experience with nano containers was rather funny.

I was with Pole Position, his little brother, and his parents at the time. We pulled up to where the GPSr said we would find the nano. Now, neither of us had ANY idea of what a nano looked like (mistake #1). Neither of us bothered to do any research as to what a nano looked like (mistake #2). Finally, we thought this would be a Park 'n Grab (mistake #3). To make a loooong story short, Pole Positions mom found it in 5 minutes. It took Pole Position, his brother Simon and I 45 minutes at least :o to find it! If it had been a snake, it would have bitten us all numerous times! :ph34r: It was a frusterating, but fun experience.

Thats my experience. Anyone else care to share theirs? :)

I don't know about ya'll out there, but I find nano containers rather fun to find. Sure their hard, but that is what makes them fun, for me at least. My first experience with nano containers was rather funny.

I was with Pole Position, his little brother, and his parents at the time. We pulled up to where the GPSr said we would find the nano. Now, neither of us had ANY idea of what a nano looked like (mistake #1). Neither of us bothered to do any research as to what a nano looked like (mistake #2). Finally, we thought this would be a Park 'n Grab (mistake #3). To make a loooong story short, Pole Positions mom found it in 5 minutes. It took Pole Position, his brother Simon and I 45 minutes at least :o to find it! If it had been a snake, it would have bitten us all numerous times! :ph34r: It was a frusterating, but fun experience.

Thats my experience. Anyone else care to share theirs? :)

My wife often accompanies me on cache hunts; she's a wizard at finding the nanos. I knew what the nanos looked like, and she didn't (other than my verbal description), but STILL she found our first one.

I actually like nanos, although I must admit I have been frustrated by one or two :ph34r: Took me almost 2 weeks to find a black nano right across the street from where I work, and I passed it every time I went looking! It was just so well blended into the area >.<