HTML Code in Cache description on Oregon

Hi all,

when I copy my pocket query into my Oregon by most of the Caches the description shows also HTML Code from the GC Page - so by Multicaches often most of the description is missing !

How can I get the description without those html ocdes in Oregon?

Thanks

Fluppo

Are you sure you don't have that cache loaded using SendToGPS? Search the \Garmin\GPX folder for a file called GCXXXXX.gpx (where XXXXX is the GCID of the cache) and remove it. Usually geocaches imported from PQ's don't have this problem, many caches which are delivered using SendToGPS do exhibit this problem.

Can you also post the GCID so we can check?

Are you sure you don't have that cache loaded using SendToGPS? Search the \Garmin\GPX folder for a file called GCXXXXX.gpx (where XXXXX is the GCID of the cache) and remove it. Usually geocaches imported from PQ's don't have this problem, many caches which are delivered using SendToGPS do exhibit this problem.

Can you also post the GCID so we can check?

Thanks - you were right this were some caches loaded using SendToGPS. I did not know the difference :P . Now I do all using saving the files and it works perfectly :P:P:P .

Thank you for your help, I was desperate :P .