Photo Gallery

Happy Humphrey

It's doing the same thing for me. Clicking on the first two thumbnails links back to the cache page.

Here's what it's linking to.

www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=a8a3702f-f5ec-4101-acb2-a4a45e0dd85f

As opposed to the third picture which links to this.

www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=f2ac7fe1-872f-4283-9c97-45be7dd1e9ca&IID=26e32d1d-64f2-45e8-b54b-edf917f585c5

Edited by Motorcycle_Mama

Do a Google Search for Cooliris. Get the plugin, restart your browser, and go back to the gallery page. Point to one of the picutures and you'll see a little link icon show up in the lower left (this is the "launch Cooliris plugin" icon).

Click it and you'll get a nice 3d gallery to view all pictures associated with that particular cache gallery.

NOTE: Small resolution photos will be blurry or pixelate since they may get resized to fill your screen in the Cooliris plugin.

This works for all caches and makes viewing a photo gallery FUN!

Do a Google Search for Cooliris. Get the plugin, restart your browser, and go back to the gallery page. Point to one of the picutures and you'll see a little link icon show up in the lower left (this is the "launch Cooliris plugin" icon).

Click it and you'll get a nice 3d gallery to view all pictures associated with that particular cache gallery.

NOTE: Small resolution photos will be blurry or pixelate since they may get resized to fill your screen in the Cooliris plugin.

Yes it is a nice plugin and works very well - been using it for awhile now.

Yes it is a nice plugin and works very well - been using it for awhile now.

I'll add that my endorsement is based on functionality with Firefox 3 - I haven't verified operation with IE7, IE8 or other browsers even though Cooliris is available for others. My laptop is old and slow - works better with Firefox :blink:

Thanks! I did have the Cooliris add-on but it disappeared at some point so I've reinstalled it. Last night the cache page had no direct link to the photos but that seems to have fixed itself now. I seem to remember having this problem in the past; I'm surprised it hasn't been fixed.