Renewal question...again

PlantAKiss

Don't you just want to scream from answering the same questions over and over and over?

I tried to find some answers searching but didn't see what I needed.

I got the Premium membership renewal email. It had a link so I clicked that. It took me to a page where I was supposed to re-enter all my same information...name, address, etc. That didn't seem right. A renewal should be just keeping an account continuing. Why fill in info you already had on file? So I abandoned that.

Then I did find a link for "renewal" in some topic I found so I used that. That seemed more appropriate saying "Membership RENEWAL". It said I had to enter in a PayPal receipt No. that begins with an S. SO I went to PayPal and hunted down past transactions, finally found my PP payment, found the "S" number...go back to the renewal page and proudly enter the number and hit submit thinking it will take me to a PP page so I can pay the fee, thus renewing my account. It told me I had already submitted that information. Sooo...does that mean I renewed twice, or that it was just referring to my old account info, and that I do not have a renewed membership? :D

I hit the submit button twice so maybe now I have paid twice? OR maybe I have done nothing at all but fumble around for the last 15 when I should have been in bed long ago. :D

It looks like it would be simple...and probably is. Go to site, click on renew button, go to PP page, click membership fee button, send....DONE.

If someone can let me know how I've managed to complicate something soon...membership rinses of I think May 16th.

So....help. :D

Don't you just want to scream from answering the same questions over and over and over?

I tried to find some answers searching but didn't see what I needed.

I got the Premium membership renewal email. It had a link so I clicked that. It took me to a page where I was supposed to re-enter all my same information...name, address, etc. That didn't seem right. A renewal should be just keeping an account continuing. Why fill in info you already had on file? So I abandoned that.

Then I did find a link for "renewal" in some topic I found so I used that. That seemed more appropriate saying "Membership RENEWAL". It said I had to enter in a PayPal receipt No. that begins with an S. SO I went to PayPal and hunted down past transactions, finally found my PP payment, found the "S" number...go back to the renewal page and proudly enter the number and hit submit thinking it will take me to a PP page so I can pay the fee, thus renewing my account. It told me I had already submitted that information. Sooo...does that mean I renewed twice, or that it was just referring to my old account info, and that I do not have a renewed membership? :P

I hit the submit button twice so maybe now I have paid twice? OR maybe I have done nothing at all but fumble around for the last 15 when I should have been in bed long ago. :(

It looks like it would be simple...and probably is. Go to site, click on renew button, go to PP page, click membership fee button, send....DONE.

If someone can let me know how I've managed to complicate something soon...membership rinses of I think May 16th.

So....help. :D

I'm sorry you're having so much trouble with this. We're actually working on the payment system now in an attempt to prevent these confusing situations from happening.

You have a one-year payment so PayPal will not automatically renew for you. Go ahead and visit Starbrand's link and begin a new subscription. It will be added to the time you have left on your current one. Thanks!