Tech + Nature window stickers?

Hi folks,

Had to sell my old faithfull 4x4 last week (just too expensive to run anymore) and along with the vehicle I lost the rather snazy Tech + Nature = Geocaching stickers that were stuck to the insides of the back windows. I got these from the Mega Event in Harrogate last year, but can't remember who I got them from. Does anyone know of a retailer that has them? They are the plain white vinyl cut ones that go on the inside of windows (and so are reveresed when viewed before being stuck on.

Many thanks,

Jon.

Thanks - they are very close, but not what I wanted. I've found those at several retailers, I think they are 'bumper stickers'. However, I want the REVERSED ones for going inside windows and for them to be just the plain ones without the blue background... I know, picky picky picky :o

Jon.

Doh !!!!! :D

You might have got them from Mongoose...

www.geotees.co.uk

I know I got mine from him for about £3. He might not have them on the website, but just email him and ask - he's always more than happy to do anything people want!

Edited by HazelS

www.geotees.co.uk

I know I got mine from him for about £3. He might not have them on the website, but just email him and ask - he's always more than happy to do anything people want!

Thanks Hazel, that was spot on! Got a couple 'under the counter' :D from GeoTees!

Cheers,

Jon.

www.geotees.co.uk

Thanks Hazel, that was spot on! Got a couple 'under the counter' :D from GeoTees!

Cheers,

Jon.

I suppose I have to have some uses!!!! :D