Cache in West Milford

Sparta1790

Here are all the pages on my site related to the downed jet. I don't give coordinates because I am no longer freely giving out location information.

I can tell you that I have come across a buttload of facts about the crash and my site will soon be updated, and there's some exciting news about me personally and the downed jet but I am sworn to secrecy for the next month or so. it's gonna be way cool.

Edited by lostinjersey

Here are all the pages on my site related to the downed jet. I don't give coordinates because I am no longer freely giving out location information.

I can tell you that I have come across a buttload of facts about the crash and my site will soon be updated, and there's some exciting news about me personally and the downed jet but I am sworn to secrecy for the next month or so. it's gonna be way cool.

You don't need to give out the coords for the SeaStar crash site in West Milford; there's a cache there, most likely missing but still denoting the spot. I was the last there and didn't find it. Great website, by the way; I spent a lot of time poking around all the interesting stuff. Thanks for putting it all together.

EDIT: Oh, hey, I just noticed that you yourself own that cache, so obviously you know about it. Might be gone, yep.

Edited by MountainRacer