COINTEST: Adoption Day Celebration!

Riley the GeoDog

Bringing the rules and the current cointest to this page

RULES

1) First of all you need to know that Mom is LadyBee4T and she will decide the winners.

2) No editing at all or your post won't count

3) Each post needs to have a safety phrase like those in the TWR cointests that go on in that thread all the time. Phrases can be Look Twice for Bikes, Wear your helmet, Wear protective gear and save your Rear, and those type of things to help promote biker safety. Don't forget your safety phrase because even if you have all the right answers your post won't count and remember no editing either.

4) 10 minutes between guesses so if you make a mistake it will take 10 minutes to fix it!

5) I'm the only one that is allowed to whine!

6) Hints may or may not be given at any time

7) All the answers must be in the same post along with the safety phrase to win.

Mom finally woke me up from my nap to give me the next question so here it is....

COINTEST #2

Over the last month or so Mom has attended several events. I want to know how many caches she found and how many she didn't find for the 3 events below

1) Detroit/Belle Isle Year IV GC1K85E

# found

# DNF

2) GeoChicks!! Celebrate!! GC1MPNG

# found

# DNF

3) April Monthly S.E. MIGO Meet & Eat GC1N6VE

# found

# DNF

I'm going to start you off with a hint too. I think you would like to know though that it could be tricky for the Belle Isle event. You see the old caches are archived the day of the event or the next day. The new caches are raffled off that day for the FTF and the coordinates for all the new caches are available that day but aren't published until the next day. Soooo that means the day of the event you can hunt for both the old caches and the new ones.

Same rules as before and be sure you put in that safety phrase!!!

Thanks LadyBee4T and congrats on your win with Mark Martin in the NASCAR race the other night.

Seekerfamily

How about some doggie questions?

Seekerfamily

Thanks! It was a fluke as I never really believed the pole position would win! LOL

Let me ask Riley........

By popular demand

COINTEST #3

Mom recently bought something for me and Molly. I'm not sure yet if I like it or not. What is it?

Be sure you put in that safety phrase!!!

RULES

1) First of all you need to know that Mom is LadyBee4T and she will decide the winners.

2) No editing at all or your post won't count

3) Each post needs to have a safety phrase like those in the TWR cointests that go on in that thread all the time. Phrases can be Look Twice for Bikes, Wear your helmet, Wear protective gear and save your Rear, and those type of things to help promote biker safety. Don't forget your safety phrase because even if you have all the right answers your post won't count and remember no editing either.

4) 10 minutes between guesses so if you make a mistake it will take 10 minutes to fix it!

5) I'm the only one that is allowed to whine!

6) Hints may or may not be given at any time

7) All the answers must be in the same post along with the safety phrase to win.

A gentle leader

Use flea and tick control as these parasites carry diseases

Seekerfamily

DING DING DING WINNER

How in the world did you get that so fast!!! Yep that's it!!

I have a partially torn tendon in my shoulder and have a hard time walking both dogs at a time so I'm hoping when I get myself trained to use it right it will help with my pain.

Now I've off to bed.

A gentle leader

Use flea and tick control as these parasites carry diseases

Seekerfamily

DING DING DING WINNER

How in the world did you get that so fast!!! Yep that's it!!

I have a partially torn tendon in my shoulder and have a hard time walking both dogs at a time so I'm hoping when I get myself trained to use it right it will help with my pain.

Now I've off to bed.

Hey don't go to bed :P

I am up and awake :lol:

Riley wake her up, i am ready to play and error is going to help me. :unsure:

Congrats all winners and Riley and your mum thanks for this great cointest. :D:)