oregon strange numbers?

I have sent caches from geocaching.com to my oregon 200 recently. Today, me and my daughter were hunting a few and failed on both. When I got back home, I checked to logs to maybe find a little help. I also checked to cooridinates and they don't match. I have a different set of numbers than the ones that are listed on the cache description. I have no idea what is going on, anyone ever have this happen before? It also happened a few days ago. I was within five feet of the cache and still never found it. I got home and checked the cached log and yes, it had different numbers. They were about 100 yards different than what was sent over to my gps from the website.

My daughter and I were looking for a cache today. I sent to gps and my numbers are: N 37 63.590 W 081 42.699. Now on the geocache website, the numbers are N 37 38.154 W 081 25.619. There are a few more I have checked that are way off too.

Geocache website is showing in degrees and minutes; your GPSr is showing in decimal degrees.

37d 38.154m = 37 + 38.154 / 60.0 = 37.6359 degrees (60 minutes in a degree)

Just change the units on your unit to degrees and minutes, and everything should match.

Hope this helps!