FTF Hog Travel Bug

Scubasonic

My feelings on the TB you mention are mixed. Part of me says it's cute and I like it, and another part of me thinks it shows poor sportsmanship to whine about losing at the FTF game. The only reason I think people should complain about the FTF hounds (sorry calling them hogs just sounds mean) is if they are known to be driving recklessly, speeding or not abiding by published caching hours. Other than something along those lines the people probably need to stop whining and get out there and give the hounds some competition if they feel they should be getting some FTFs. That's my 2 cents. :unsure:

Edited by Michigan Cacheman

My feelings on the TB you mention are mixed. Part of me says it's cute and I like it, and another part of me thinks it shows poor sportsmanship to whine about losing at the FTF game. The only reason I think people should complain about the FTF hounds (sorry calling them hogs just sounds mean)

hrmm dont they say pigs/hogs are cleaner then your dog or cat? I think your being discriminatory towards swine!!

hahahha

funny TB!

Well looks like the TB owner has removed all signs of the FTF political talk out of the TB GOAL.....guess he doesn't want to stand behind what he wrote. Oh well better this way in the end.....

Scubasonic

Yup. Looks like a normal goal to me.

Theres a hell of alot more to this story. But its not my place to tell it.

Theres a good reason he pulled it back. In the situation i would have too.