Live help would be appreciated !

Mikeact

if you want a guided geocaching trip, you might have more success find someone in the Great Britain section, also checkout whether there are any events coming up in your area. I checked, furthest out I could get was Portsmouth, so try to find some people in your area, they are definitely there

Edited by huskerrich2000

Hi...just wondering...is there anybody out there who would be happy to meet with a small group of Wednesday walkers who could help us get started with Geocaching ? We're based in Chichester, West Sussex. Thanks.

Now you are an expert do you know anyone who could help me - a total beginner stumped by trying to load a map etc onto a garmin???

Help

Katie

Now you are an expert do you know anyone who could help me - a total beginner stumped by trying to load a map etc onto a garmin???

Help

Katie

Katie, you are responding to the originator of this thread who hasn't logged into the site since 2009, and hasn't recorded any finds. Looks like he never got started geocaching.

Have you been following the thread you started?

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=328811

It would be easier if you responded to that thread, instead of bumping up an old one.

If you have specific questions, you should post them to your thread.

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol