help

I'm not seeing an OP, but if you're having the problem I had with my old explorist, where it stops seeing satellites, the firmware needs to be reloaded. I'm not sure on the details, as my boyfriend always did this for me, but I can find out if this is your problem.

I had a Magellan and really liked it. It was easy to use....having said THAT. I would NEVER buy another Magellan product. I had a problem with mine. Sent it in for repairs to Magellan~big MISTAKE. After 6 months of going back and forth I gave up getting satisfaction. At one point they even debited my bank card (they said they needed the info for their records etc.) never did get it repaired. I ended up filling out forms with the Better Business Bureau and found out they had alot of other complaints with the same problems. They were so bad about customer satisfaction and passing the buck. I must have talked to a dozen different people.It was one big mess.After 6 months they told me they 'lost' all my info and needed my bank account number again and I had to start all over~NOT! I now have a Garmin. Hope you can fix yours but under NO circumstances should you send it to Magellan. Hope your problem is just with the downloading thing and NOT the unit.