Notifications Not Coming In

StaticTank

I have PQs that have run but not delivered for a few hours yet (gmail), but I am getting watchlist emails.

Just got a PQ in very late... BUT it went to the wrong email address... first time I've seen that (it has an alternate email address account set up in the PQ, but this time it went to my primary gc.com account address).

Edited by Maingray

Maingray, we took a look internally at your Pocket Queries that you had set up to run today and three had an alternate address set while one did not. Is it possible that it was that one that showed up at your primary account address?

Just had a second one delivered to the "incorrect" address. No, I also checked.. these were both set for the alternate address.

The latest one: http://www.geocaching.com/pocket/gcquery.a...1d-c514b91f7d85 "[GEO] Pocket Query: 27516_2008_11_21-2009_1_23"

It looks like the cause might have been spaces that were appearing at the end of the alternate email that you entered. The code now looks for such spaces and trims them off. Please let me know if you encounter this again, and thanks!

ok. I'll see if any come tomorrow. Still missing one from today which says it ran early this morning.