Advanced functions of GSAK

Presently GSAK is the center of my geocaching world. I inport pocket queries and add them to the database, export to pushpins for microsoft streets and trips, export to cachemate for Palm, and export for upload to my GPSr. on the hunt. I manually delete caches from the PDA and GPSr as I find them. I keep a notebook to record finds and comments for my logs which I enter upon my return.

Now my question: Is there a way I can enter my logs online through GSAK and delete them? Right now the only way to update GSAK is to either manually delete found points or delete the entire database and re-run all pocket queiries regularly, which seems like a waste of Groundspeak server resources.

Not sure if this is really what you are looking to do or not. What I do is run my PQ of MY FINDS once a week and update my GSAK data base. Then I can do filter out my finds in the main data base. You should be able to then delete them from your data base. It might be a 2 step process every time you want to delete your finds out of your DATA base. I kind of like to have My finds in my data base to see the areas I have found then I just filter them out when I am setting up to load up the GPS to go out for the day.

Yes, it keeps track of your found caches. Then you filter for only the caches you want to send to the GPS. I have all the caches in a 50 mile radius (unfound) and every cache that I have found with corrected coordinates for multis and such as well as the ones I have placed. It's all about the filters I think.