Completed Wherigo cartridges not visible on geocaching.com?

hakan42

Hi,

I just completed the Tutorial on my Oregon 300 and unlocked the cartridge on Wherigo.com. I can see on the details page of the cartridge that it is completed.

On my geocaching.com profile page, though, I can't see the Wherigo cache. On some other peoples pages, there is a cache category for Wherigo caches.

Is the Tutorial never shown on profiles or are "Play Anywhere" cartridges never shown?

Regards,

Hakan

Some, and many play-anywhere, cartridges do not have a geocache component. Please check the cartridge listing's description; if it has a geocache component, the author should list the GC of the corresponding geocache. Wherigo is meant as a stand-alone activity, though it has been nice to have Wherigo caches as well. Another indication of having a geocache component is if the cartridge itself, during play, refers to a cache or gives you cache coordinates.

Unlocking a cartridge is not the same as logging a find on gc.com.

The player tutorial does not have a geocache component.

Thank you.

Is there any way to select cartridges with a geocache component in pocket queries? Or do I get this information from the cartridge description?

There are not that many cartridges in my area yet, but someday there might be lots and lots of them :laughing:

Regards,

Hakan