Volunteers for

I am looking for a few experienced Geocachers in East Kent to help at an event at Fowlmead Country Park on the Spring Bank Holiday on 25 May 09.

The event is to promote outdoor activities and I have been asked to represent Geocaching. The plan is to place a number of demo caches within a few hundred meters and for experienced cachers to demonstrate a GPS and assist with finding the caches.

I have a few people who will be with me throughout the whole day, but am looking for a few more bodies for an hour.

If you can help or know anyone who might be willing to assist please let me know.

Thanks

At present myself and MooToo are elsewhere, although we will try to be there, we are unable to confirm at this stage. ;)

As requested by the organiser's and Find Kent, MooToo and I will be adding a few more caches to our FOWLMEAD series for those who may have completed those already in place. :D

MeerRescue

I am looking for a few experienced Geocachers in East Kent to help at an event at Fowlmead Country Park on the Spring Bank Holiday on 25 May 09.

The event is to promote outdoor activities and I have been asked to represent Geocaching. The plan is to place a number of demo caches within a few hundred meters and for experienced cachers to demonstrate a GPS and assist with finding the caches.

I have a few people who will be with me throughout the whole day, but am looking for a few more bodies for an hour.

If you can help or know anyone who might be willing to assist please let me know.

Thanks

I did get an email about this too - but found out today I am scheduled to work that day - dare I say turning down double time overtime is not something I do often

good luck with the day

Tim