Earthcache Approval / Response Holdup?

polskikrol

Would anyone know if there is a holdup with Earthcache approvals? I have been struggling for close to 1.5 moths to get a new one published and recently have not been able to receive a response for over 2 weeks! The following is an order of events:

February 22nd - Initial Submission

March 3rd - Initial Rejection

March 4th - 9th - Email Dialogue Regarding Clarification

March 10th - Completed 1st Revision

March 10th - 2nd Rejection

March 11th - March 19th - Email Dialogue Regarding Clarification

March 20th - Completed 2nd Revision

March 30th - Followup Email Regarding 2nd Revision

April 5th - Still No Response Regarding 2nd Revision

Initially emailed on March 20th but still have not received even a simple "received your email and will review it" for well over 2 weeks. Everything OK with the reviewers? I am anxiously waiting to iron out the kinks with my Earthcache and to get it approved.

Please advise :)

Would anyone know if there is a holdup with Earthcache approvals? I have been struggling for close to 1.5 moths to get a new one published and recently have not been able to receive a response for over 2 weeks! The following is an order of events:

February 22nd - Initial Submission

March 3rd - Initial Rejection

March 4th - 9th - Email Dialogue Regarding Clarification

March 10th - Completed 1st Revision

March 10th - 2nd Rejection

March 11th - March 19th - Email Dialogue Regarding Clarification

March 20th - Completed 2nd Revision

March 30th - Followup Email Regarding 2nd Revision

April 5th - Still No Response Regarding 2nd Revision

Initially emailed on March 20th but still have not received even a simple "received your email and will review it" for well over 2 weeks. Everything OK with the reviewers? I am anxiously waiting to iron out the kinks with my Earthcache and to get it approved.

Please advise :)

Please see the thread on "Earthcache Masters , etc" for your answer.

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=212028

We are all very sorry for the delays. We are working hard to clear the backlog and should have all in the stack cleared this week.

We have all been traveling for work....its been the perfect storm for the EC team...but are now back and working to make sure the backlog is cleared as soon as we can.

All I can ask is that everyone take careful note of the guidelines when developing your EC so that we can keep revisions down to a minimum. The more revisions, the longer the process takes for us all.

We are all very sorry for the delays. We are working hard to clear the backlog and should have all in the stack cleared this week.

We have all been traveling for work....its been the perfect storm for the EC team...but are now back and working to make sure the backlog is cleared as soon as we can.

All I can ask is that everyone take careful note of the guidelines when developing your EC so that we can keep revisions down to a minimum. The more revisions, the longer the process takes for us all.

You just do what you need to do!! a good 95% of us understand what your deal is. so keep up the good work inbetween the REAL work.