oregon 300-memoery map-routes

I have managed to get routes from mm to my gps by creating it as a gpx file, but how can i send routes from my gps to mm, i have tried pluging in usb cable and all sort of settings on mm and my gps without any look, can anybody give me any advice , thanks in advance

:laughing: good 'cos the answer is in the title (but with a small typo :laughing: ) :laughing:

MM = Memory Map

The OP should find moving routes to and from the Oregon easy - if the Oregon is in 'Mass Storage mode'.

From the overlay menu you want to 'import...' the route *.gpx files from the Orgeon \garmin\gpx folder

You can also import the waypoint *.gpx files from the same folder.

As you seem to have worked out, when you have created routes and waypoints inside memory-map you can 'export all' or 'export visible' as required as the *.gpx format to the \garmin\gpx folder.

It can be a bit confusing managing routes with memory-map and the Oregon because the routes get written into a seperate internal memory location. The issue that causes is the you'll need to delete updated or uinwanted routes from the Oregon when it is running normally.

Waypoints exported to the Oregon in the *.gpx format also need managing from a running Oregon after they've been read from the \garmin\gpx folder.

I forgot tracks :laughing:

When you've saved tracks in the GPSr you can import them as well. They're also written as *.gpx files by the Oregon :laughing:

I use MM 2004. I never upgraded to mm v5 and now it's 2009 I may not upgrade it. :?

I haven't checked what OS maps version Memory Map are flogging now, tbh.