Night Time Caches in Tacoma WA area

iloveavataraang

You might try this bookmark or this one - they both list night caches. The closest one I know is Puyallup's Things That Go Bump in the Night. There are a few north of you on the Kitsap peninsula and a few in Olympia/Lacey area.

I echo Puyallup's Things that Go Bump in the Night. Good cache! It's too bad that Control the Night hit the dust, though I have heard rumors of a replacement.

I know there are quite a few.

There's a Scooby Doo cache in Fed Way Dash Point Park. Its great.

Most of the nightime caches I found were on the Peninsula towards Port Orchard.

I'd like to hit a few nightime caches but my caching buddy is way up north. Not often around for nightime caches. If anyone's interested buzz me.

I'm pretty well set up. I have the good ol' windup LED flashlights, headlamp, and well my GPSr with backlight.

I am working on a cache series and a nighttime cache would be a cool part of it.

It's too bad that Control the Night hit the dust, though I have heard rumors of a replacement.

We're slowly working on it :laughing: We scouted the area it was in recently and think it'd be better if it was somewhere different. Homeless camps seem to pop up there and the area is fairly visible from a number of houses.

It's too bad that Control the Night hit the dust, though I have heard rumors of a replacement.

We're slowly working on it :laughing: We scouted the area it was in recently and think it'd be better if it was somewhere different. Homeless camps seem to pop up there and the area is fairly visible from a number of houses.

I remember thinking when I did this cache by my lonesome, that, 1. it wasn't good to be alone here without carrying and 2. that there were a handfull of bum camps around the area.

Anyhow, hopefully version 2.0 will be just as exciting. Looking forward to it!