Need to find a 5/5 cache in the MD/VA/DC area

Dutch Master

I picked up my first geocoin in Las Vegas and brought it back to Maryland. It's goal is to go to a 5/5 (difficulty and terrain) cache in each state. I do not see that I can search for a cache by it's difficulty and am having a hard time finding one. If you know of a 5/5 cache in MD/DC/VA please let me know.

Thanks,

Dutch Master

From your recent found caches, I'm guessing you're in the vicinity of Clarksburg; the nearest 5/5s to you are mostly members-only caches owned by the famous Vinnie And Sue, but two nearby that are open to everyone are Blood And Guts In Virginia (good luck!) and Dark (more brawn than brains).

Dark is a great cache, and I loved doing it, but, judging from a bunch of reports from recent seekers, it appears that Dark has gone missing again, and thus I would not go after that one unless and until the owner replaces it. As for Blood & Guts in Virginia, it is a great cache, and I loved it, but it is usually solved only by large teams after about 3 to 9 months of effort; some teams have taken up to three years to do it.

I do maintain a public bookmark listing all of our extreme Psycho caches, most of them located in the MD/WVA area; it is called Extreme) Psycho Urban and Backcountry Cache Series

Enjoy!

There is a 5/5 called Mastermind by Failed Stealth Alliance (GC16QWC) in Northern Virginia

wetfit

I picked up my first geocoin in Las Vegas and brought it back to Maryland. It's goal is to go to a 5/5 (difficulty and terrain) cache in each state. I do not see that I can search for a cache by it's difficulty and am having a hard time finding one. If you know of a 5/5 cache in MD/DC/VA please let me know.

Thanks,

Dutch Master